My New Shower Panel
So my shower panel arrived and I installed it. Having one of those has been something I've been thinking about for a couple of months now, so I finally decided to get one. After some random hiccups on the installation, I finally got it working.
The Good - Does exactly as described
- Multiple shower adjustable jets coming out of the panel
- 2 shower heads - one "standard" and one handheld
- Great "gimmick", most people (especially women) would be intrigued.
The Bad - Mostly a novelty item
- It's not nearly as exciting after you use it for a while
- Water only comes from one source - you have to decide whether it comes from the standard shower head, the handheld shower head, or the body jets
- I didn't compare it to my previous shower head, but I think this one reduces the water pressure a bit
- It's taking up the space I used to use for my shower catty, have to be more "creative" with all kinds of shower products I have now - normal shampoo, conditioner, body wash, fancy shampoo (Paul Michell), fancy body wash (Bath & Body Works)