Farewell to WPNI
Tomorrow will be my last day working for Washington Post Newsweek Interactive. I'm slightly sad about leaving WPNI, but we all have to do what's best for our careers.
Accomplishments are great, but my deepest memories are the ones built on teamwork and friendship, and below are some events that made it to my "best WPNI memory" list
- Liddy's grammar lesson at her last classifieds meeting
- WPNI ping pong tournament
- Mike's candy bowl
- Halloween events
- Atil and Kim's off-site bon-voyage festivities involving alcohol
- Trips to NYC to meet Budget Travel, Google, or Newsweek
- Bagel Mondays / PB&J Fridays
- Quick lunches at the Chinese place across the street
To all at WPNI: Please shoot me a LinkedIn invite, and also list some of your best memories at WPNI.